Support Kinetic Tapestry
On St. Louis Gives Day
Captivating Audiences - Equipping Artists
Give STL Day
Give STL Day is a 24-hour, online giving event organized by the St. Louis Community Foundation. The goal is to inspire the community to come together for 24 hours to contribute as many charitable dollars as possible to support the work of local nonprofit organizations.
Give STL Day has allowed us to increase our reach not only in St Louis but internationally. It is an exciting day for our organization and has become one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Thanks to Give STL Day, we have been able to share our mission with a wider market and receive donations from around the world!
1. Give to Kinetic Tapestry on May 7th:
· Visit givestlday.org/kinetictapestry on May 7, 2020 and give.
· Schedule your donation in advance using a credit card beginning April 6. You will then be charged on May 7
· Get reminded on May 7 to give: sign up for our email newsletter.
2. Create a Fundraising Campaign:
· Help us by creating your own personal fundraising campaign for Kinetic Tapestry.
email: email@example.com for more information.
3. Become a #GiveSTLDay Ambassador:
· Help us promote our #GiveSTLDay campaign! Sign up to become a social media ambassador and we will email you promo text and graphics.