Support Kinetic Tapestry
On St. Louis Gives Day
Captivating Audiences - Equipping Artists
Give STL Day
Give STL Day is a 24-hour, online giving event organized by the St. Louis Community Foundation. The goal is to inspire the community to come together for 24 hours to contribute as many charitable dollars as possible to support the work of local nonprofit organizations.
In 2021, with your support, we met the demands of our community by offering free drive-in circus shows, scholarships to students, free shows for young audiences across St Louis and in Michigan!
Give STL Day has allowed us to increase our reach not only in St Louis but internationally. It is an exciting day for our organization and has become one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Thanks to Give STL Day, we have been able to share our mission with a wider market and receive donations from around the world!
1. Give to Kinetic Tapestry on May 5th:
· Visit givestlday.org/kinetictapestry on May 5th, 2022 and give.
· Early Giving . Give in advance using a credit card beginning April 5th, 2022
· Get reminded on May 5th to give: sign up for our email newsletter.
2. Give during our LIVESTREAM Circus Show on May 5th, 2022 at 4pm:
We can win an extra $1000 if you give between 4pm and 5pm during our show.
3. Create a Fundraising Campaign:
· Help us by creating your own personal fundraising campaign for Kinetic Tapestry.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Become a #GiveSTLDay Ambassador:
· Help us promote our #GiveSTLDay campaign! Sign up to become a social media ambassador and we will email you promo text and graphics.