Support Kinetic Tapestry
On St. Louis Gives Day
Give STL Day
Celebrating 10 years! Give STL Day is a 24-hour, online giving event organized by the St. Louis Community Foundation. The goal is to inspire the community to come together for 24 hours to contribute as many charitable dollars as possible to support the work of local nonprofit organizations.
Give STL Day has allowed us to increase our reach not only in St Louis but internationally. It is an exciting day for our organization and has become one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Thanks to Give STL Day, we have been able to share our mission with a wider market and receive donations from around the world!
1. Give to Kinetic Tapestry on May 10th:
· Visit givestlday.org/kinetictapestry on May 10th, 2023 and give.
· Early Giving . Give in advance using a credit card beginning April 10th, 2023
· Get reminded on May 10th to give: sign up for our email newsletter.
2. Give during our LIVESTREAM on May 10th, 2023 at 4pm:
We can win an extra $1000 if you give between 4pm and 5pm during our livestream!
3. Create a Fundraising Campaign:
· Help us by creating your own personal fundraising campaign for Kinetic Tapestry.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Become a #GiveSTLDay Ambassador: