Support Kinetic Tapestry
On St. Louis Gives Day
Captivating Audiences - Equipping Artists
Give STL Day
Give STL Day is a 24-hour, online giving event organized by the St. Louis Community Foundation. The goal is to inspire the community to come together for 24 hours to contribute as many charitable dollars as possible to support the work of local nonprofit organizations.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, nonprofits face exceptional challenges and have been forced to think-out-of-box to increase their services and expenses as the demand in their communities grow.
In 2020, with your support, we met the demands of our community by offering free drive-in circus shows, scholarships to students, free shows for young audiences across St Louis and in 2021 we have more free Drive-In shows coming to St Louis and Michigan!
Give STL Day has allowed us to increase our reach not only in St Louis but internationally. It is an exciting day for our organization and has become one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Thanks to Give STL Day, we have been able to share our mission with a wider market and receive donations from around the world!
1. Give to Kinetic Tapestry on May 6th:
· Visit givestlday.org/kinetictapestry on May 6, 2021 and give.
· Early Giving . Give in advance using a credit card beginning April 5th, 2021.
· Get reminded on May 6th to give: sign up for our email newsletter.
2. Create a Fundraising Campaign:
· Help us by creating your own personal fundraising campaign for Kinetic Tapestry.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Become a #GiveSTLDay Ambassador:
· Help us promote our #GiveSTLDay campaign! Sign up to become a social media ambassador and we will email you promo text and graphics.